All uniform including WPT trousers and skirts should now, where possible, be ordered online from Pinders Schoolwear at pindersschoolwear.com.
The cut-off date for orders to be delivered before the start of the new term is 1st August 2020.
Orders can be delivered directly to the Academy free of charge, delivery dates will be as below:-
- Wednesday 1st July
- Thursday 6th August – Collection Weds 12th August, 10 am – 12 pm at Reception.
- Tuesday 18 August – 10 am and 12 pm.
- Wednesday 26th August – 10 am and 12 pm.
- Thursday 27th August – 10 am and 12 pm.
- Friday 28th August – 10 am and 12 pm.
- Wednesday 2nd September
Pinders have confirmed they are happy to accept exchanges should you need to change sizes etc. This will need to be pre-arranged with the Pinders reception team so any parents looking to exchange garments will have to contact Pinders on 0114 2513275. They will then collect the incorrect garments and replace with new sizes from the Academy on the above dates.
Reminder – items of school uniform which are compulsory include:-
- Academy Blazer
- Academy Trousers/Skirts
- Academy Tie
- Academy PE T-Shirt
- Academy PE Shorts
- Plain Black Leggings/Tracksuit Bottoms for PE
Optional items of school uniform which are also available are:-
- Academy School Jumper
- Academy PE Hoodie
- Boys PE Training Trousers
- Girls PE Leggings
- Academy PE Socks